HOA MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The following information outlines some of the daily activities included in our standard HOA management agreement:
ENFORCEMENT OF RESTRICTIONS
- Welcome each new homeowner reminding them of restrictions and offer copies of their community documents.
- Maintain permanent file of each Lot for all correspondence with homeowners.
- Periodically inspect community for violations.
- Send written notice of violation to the homeowners.
- Coordinate hearings before the Board of Directors.
- Administer fines and action to enforce restrictive covenants.
- Assist the Board of Directors with understanding the governing documents for their community.
- Prepare annual budget including long term reserve planning.
- Review invoices and process all payments for utilities and vendor services.
- Provide a detailed monthly statement of finances with list of delinquent homeowners to the Board of Directors.
- Send notice of assessment to each homeowner and collect payments for deposit.
- Send monthly past due notices to each delinquent homeowner.
- Send delinquent letter to homeowner of intent to lien based on the Board of Director’s predetermined timeframe.
- Coordinate filing of liens with association’s attorney.
- Coordinate foreclosure of lien at the Board of Director’s direction.
- Administer and monitor bankruptcy collections and lender foreclosures.
- Coordinate filing of tax return with third party accountant.
- Coordinate year end audit or review at the Board of Director’s direction.